AusRelief Fundraiser

Mr Halbouni will be travelling with AusRelief to Cambodia for the final week of Ramadan.

AusRelief will be leading a team of doctors and volunteers to deliver Ramadan food parcels to rural Cambodia. This is a very poor environment with hundreds of thousands of people doing it tough. AusRelief have led these teams now for three consecutive years and have seen some of the most severe poverty. I visited rural Cambodia myself last year and saw the extreme poverty firsthand. I request that you dig deep to support this campaign. Additionally my fellow AusRelief colleagues are also heading to Turkey, Lebanon and Africa to do similar food drops to refugees, and the poor.

All donations are 100% tax deductible.

Please donate either through the front office OR using the following weblink, https://www.ausrelief.org/projects/feed-the-needy OR
Bank direct deposit –
Bank: Westpac Banking Corporation
Account name: AusRelief
BSB: 032061
Account: 480614
[Use ref: 0001]

If you would like to donate to other programs like Zakat, Educational Sponsorship, Orphan Sponsorship, Water & Sanitation, Low Cost Housing, Medical Care or anything else, please use the website www.ausrelief.org

I have also organised five water wells in the remote areas of Cambodia in the names of
 Arkana College 2016 staff;
 Arkana College’s Year 2 class of 2016;
 Zane Halbouni;
 Sarah and Layla Hamdan; and
 Ms Naibila Al Haffar.

Help us support this project!

Categorised in: ,

Thank you! You will recieve a confirmation email soon...